Now Hiring up to $20.50 / hour
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You'll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling opportunities
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform
What you'll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, please contact CAAR@chewy.com.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .