Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Pay Wages of UP TO $22 / hour
PLEASE JOIN US:
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
1974 Innovation Blvd. Clayton, IN 46118
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy - competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! As a member of our team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack!
Why you'll love working here:
- Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy
- Multiple schedule options available
- Climate-controlled environment
- Competitive wages with incremental increases
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
- Opportunities for career growth
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or Movexx
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com .