Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
• Collect business intelligence data from internal databases as well as available industry reports including: industry information, vendor/supplier reports, or purchased sources
• Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, and transportation.
• Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
• Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
• Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications
• Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods
• Identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
• Other duties as assigned
• Hybrid work schedule, primarily from office in Brea, CA (opportunity for Remote)
• Solid working understanding of transportation & logistics
• Superior proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• E xperience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards & analytics
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
Additional Job Details :
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field
• 4-6 years' experience providing business analysis, as distinct from FP&A reporting • Experience in various BI programs such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
• Familiarity with relational databases and SQL is a plus.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity and rapid change
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
• If applicable
W ORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload. For the warehouse locations, employee may be exposed to ambient weather conditions.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: