Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Logistics at full potential.
Work with the best and drive your own success! As the Senior Manager of Order to Cash, you will act as a primary contact for regional operational performance while developing solutions and strategies in complicated or unique situations. Become a part of our fast-growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Act as the primary analytical contact for region-level operational P&L statement and Monthly Operating Report (MOR); assemble regional MOR with stack ranking and commentary of top and bottom performing locations
- Assist in solutions development and financial guidance to optimize operations and regional, district and service center financial and business objectives
- Research, support, and provide contributions to projects at the regional, district or company level as it pertains to the overall performance of the defined focus of responsibility
- Work creatively and communicate with multiple business functions such as operations, sales, and pricing to identify and support revenue growth and cost-savings opportunities
- Utilize accounting standards and changes to determine the potential impact to the business
- Participate in evaluating financial issues and provide necessary solutions and recommendations; conduct and interpret complex analyses to evaluate alignment with the business strategy
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent related work or military experience
- 5 years of experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting and/or budgeting
- Experience evaluating systems of internal control
- Experience with Microsoft Office and analytic software; ability to perform database collection, use software programs to gather data for modeling and make meaningful use of the data
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree and/or CPA certification
- Background in logistics, transportation, warehousing and/or distribution
- Knowledge of IT functional areas, including operations, marketing, sales, pricing, project management, HR, and information systems operations
- Thorough knowledge of financial monitoring and control, and general ledger and accounts payable processes and procedures
- Ability to monitor budgets and identify problem areas; able to conduct research into causes and corrective actions, and make appropriate recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and prepare capital and operating budgets
- Ability to learn and understand functionality of multiple logistics-related systems (warehouse, transportation, shipment management systems, etc.)
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.