Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Supervisor, Last Mile Operations, you will inspire your associates to achieve maximum productivity, exhibit professionalism and strive to be error free. As part of our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a rewarding career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assign work activities and monitor group activities
- Instruct associates in proper equipment, operational and maintenance procedures; guide team in understanding housekeeping requirements
- Monitor and maintain availability of tools, materials and supplies
- Oversee the usage of equipment and ensure team adherence to all safety procedures and programs
- Manage inventory, including monitoring levels and performing merchandise reconciliation
- Assist with resolving problems to ensure maximum associate productivity; take necessary action to correct substandard performance
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Experience with Microsoft Office
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math skills and solid analytical ability
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.