Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
We're always looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Senior Compensation Analyst, Stock Plan Administration, you will analyze, implement, and administer employee equity programs. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Administer global equity plans and maintain all aspects of the equity management system, including new grants (e.g. RSUs, PSUs, stock options), vest event processing and settlement, terminations, monitor demographics file transfers from HR/Payroll systems to vendor equity management system
- Reconcile and perform auditing procedures relating to equity transactions monthly to ensure accuracy and quality control in the equity management system
- Provide adequate information and timely response related to equity plans and transactions to Finance, HR, Tax, Payroll, Legal, and SOX Compliance departments to ensure effective equity transaction processing, financial reporting, and SEC filings
- Compile data and prepare annual proxy statement executive compensation tables
- Coordinate with Legal to maintain the insider trading list, set insider restrictions in the equity management system, and assist with preparing insider preclearance analyses
- Provide data and analysis related to executive equity holdings along with equity modeling
- Document processes and procedures and make suggestions for process improvements
- Cross-train with other team members in all aspects of the equity administration function
- Prepare and deliver employee communications
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in field equity plan administration role in a publicly traded U.S. company or comparable experience
- Working knowledge of equity management systems (e.g. Morgan Stanley Shareworks, Fidelity, Equity Edge Online)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various types of equity awards, programs, and governing stock plan documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
It'd be great if you also have:
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) or in the process of obtaining
- Working knowledge of HRIS/payroll systems (SAP/SuccessFactors)
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities in a team environment
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.