Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Salary + Commission
- Weekly Pay
- Hybrid - ( in office 1 - 2 times a week)
- 401K - Benefits
- Must have Logistics/Transportation/Supply Chain or Freight Forwarding Experience
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining and closing new business; arrange business development meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products and services offered, and remain up-to-date on industry related news
- Interact regularly with local management and develop close and cooperative working relationships with operations staff to ensure customer needs are being met
- Develop a growth strategy and set quotas focused both on financial gain and profitability to meet ambitious revenue targets
- Follow-up with new clients and operations to ensure a seamless implementation when onboarding new clients
- Perform market research to continually identify new pipeline opportunities; presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Utilizing Salesforce or current CRM program to build a customer database of key information; build and maintain active pipeline; measure KPIs; identify trends to improve win probability and forecasting accuracy
- Exceed all assigned revenue goals and corporate pricing objectives: Work with management on any clients that require yield improvement within customer base
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build a rapport with clients
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include ability to develop and propose supply chain solutions
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: