Outside sales management position with hybrid work, competitive salary, uncapped commission, a full benefits package, opportunities for professional growth and so much more!
What we're looking for...
- 10+ years of freight business development/outside sales experience.
- 5+ years of sales management experience.
- Ability to mentor, lead, and develop a sales team to meet company sales objectives.
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Base salary along with commission, extra sales benefits include: monthly car allowance, cell phone, laptop and company expense account.
About OEC Group
Established in 1981, OEC Group is one of the leading NVOCC freight forwarding companies. We provide our customers with import and export services, as well as, door-to-door services for both international and domestic needs. We remain competitive by offering a wide range of logistics services, including: ocean and air freight, rail, trucking, warehousing and distribution, customs brokerage, cargo insurance and more.
About the Position Duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Mentor, develop and lead a team of Sales Account Executives.
- Generate new business leads by cold calling prospective customers and updating calls in CRM.
- Develop and maintain a customer base by cold calling on freight forwarding business opportunities.
- Offer logistics solutions to customers including ocean import, air import, ocean export, air export, distribution & warehousing, LTL transportation, cargo insurance and customs brokerage.
- Monitor sales teams activity through CRM and coach the team on areas of improvement.
- Maintain consistent communication with internal departments and overseas offices.
- Monitor international freight forwarding market trends and conditions.
New York 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This position will cover a geographic area surrounding the OEC Group office the candidate has been hired for. The role requires having reliable transportation at the time of hire.
Education & Experience
- 10+ years of freight forwarding sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
$100,000-$150,000 base salary based on education and experience level.
Perks & Benefits of OEC Group
After successfully completing and passing a standard 90-day introductory period the employee is provided with the following benefits package. This includes:
- Hybrid/flexible work schedule
- Individual Health Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental and Vision) - Paid for by the company
- Life and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Vacation/ Personal/ Floating Days
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match
OEC Group provides a fun, family-oriented work culture. We are a well-established company that is continually growing and looking for strong team players. We often host company outings such as team dinners, holiday parties, company picnics, and team building activities!
OEC Group has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees and new hires. After receiving a conditional offer, OEC Group will request proof of vaccination or an upcoming scheduled appointment.
OEC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.