Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises and supports the operations and maintenance of all fleet vehicles and equipment.
- Supervises and supports DOT compliance and reporting as it relates to the fleet.
- Supervises vehicle and equipment preventive maintenance programs.
- Develops and maintains outside vendor and service provider relationships.
- Supervises and supports strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Helps to Resolve escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Schedules vehicle and equipment maintenance to comply with safety regulations.
- Supports and executes purchase requests for new and replacement equipment.
- Tracks the records, licenses, inspections, warrantees, and service agreements for the organization's equipment and tools.
- Minimizes organizational cost through product standardization and tracking.
- Tracks equipment quality throughout the product lifetime and makes recommendations for alternatives if needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Additional Job Details :
• Bachelor's degree and/or prior office environment experience preferred
T his is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times
W ORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload. For the warehouse locations, employees may be exposed to ambient weather conditions.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: