Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
E SSENTIAL F UNCTIONS :
• Answer incoming calls and provide excellent customer service to all callers
• Monitor and respond to customer inquiries received through email
• Make outgoing calls to follow-up on shipment status, resolve issues and update customers • Track, trace, enter and update shipments
• Assist and support Pilot stations and cartage agents
• Master outside customer applications
• Follow published procedures and work instructions for NCS accounts and bring modifications to management's attention
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication and problem-solving skills
• Technological aptitude using the internet and on-line tools
• High energy with the ability to multitask
• Excellent organizational skills with emphasis on detail
Additional Job Details :
• High School or better
• 2 years customer service experience
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: