Join Green's team of experts and fall in love with forwarding all over again.-At Green, you are more than just a clerk – here, as a specialist you will own the consignment from start to finish, managing airfreight and ocean export related decision-making; negotiating with steamship lines, domestic carriers and airlines to win your client an exceptional shipping experience.-Clear communication and passion for the industry is essential for this key, relationship-building position.-
Why Green Worldwide?
- Employee High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) 100% paid by Green with $1800 contribution to HSA account
- Employee Dental 100% paid by Green
- Option to purchase disability insurance
- Paid life insurance and option to buy-up
- 401(K) and company match
- Parental Leave Program
- Monthly recognition points to give/receive, which can be converted to gift cards
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Weekly fruit baskets in office locations
- A tree planted for every new employee to Trees.org
- Hybrid work schedule
- Wellbeing Program
- Training and Development
- Evaluate market opportunities to provide each customer with best-in-class transport solutions.
- Enjoy rate negotiations that maximize profitability and bring value to your customers.
- Prepare and coordinate the necessary documentation for efficient, cost-effective and lawful execution of export activities.
- Provide outstanding service to clients, agents, vendors, and colleagues.
- Clear communication is a must when providing shipping instructions to overseas partners and clients.
- The perfect candidate will enjoy crossing their t's and dotting their i's, bringing attention to detail and delegate effectively.
- Green freight experts are fanatics about response time, and you should be too.
- Our Green freight experts are encouraged to develop their industry expertise to embrace change and growth.
- 1-3 years of experience in exports, shipping, transportation or other like experience.
- Knowledge of ocean (FCL & LCL) exports handling a must.
- Knowledge of export Customs laws, practices and procedures.
- Deep understanding of the shipping industry and rate negotiation opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work in a team as well as be independent.
- Detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
- Knowledge of Cargo Wise operating system a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
About this company
Green opened its doors in Atlanta in 2008. We now have twelve offices located throughout the United States. Green is uniquely positioned in the marketplace because we are totally independent, privately held, and the owners are actively involved in the day-to-day operation.
We provide logistic solutions everyday ranging from ocean freight, air freight, and project cargo, to customs brokerage, warehousing and distribution, and supply chain visibility globally.
To be an ever-evolving, innovative logistics company. Enabling customers to achieve their mission through our team of trusted, empowered, and respected individuals. We will exceed expectations on every shipment, every customer, every time.
A family of innovative problem-solvers who communicate freely to present creative solutions in an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. We are dedicated to customer service, passionate about logistics, and committed to sustainable growth while inspiring others.
Green Worldwide Shipping, LLC (Green) is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Green will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process and/or to perform essential job functions, please contact Faye Hughes, Head of People and Culture.
Green is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.