Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
$1,500 Sign On Bonus
As the Associate Specialist, Logistics, you will deliver exceptional service to our customers and drivers before, during and after the call. Are you ready to put your skills to work for a rapidly growing company? Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you build an exciting career.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Monitor and track pickups and deliveries, and notify customers of any deviation from the run schedule
- Answer incoming driver and customer calls/emails, and take care of their needs
- Call and get updates from drivers/carriers and input accurate information into the dispatch system
- Communicate any issues with customers/drivers
- Monitor and update all Active Run problems
To be successful at XPO, it'd be great if you have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
- Experience dealing with high phone volume in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong driver and customer interaction experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Knowledge of the transportation industry
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including multitasking and managing customer expectations in a fast-paced environment
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.