Excellent Pay and Benefit Package
DC Ocala, FL
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We're looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we'll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
What Benefits Do We Offer?
- Medical, Dental and Vision (Coverage begins on your 60th of employment)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Accidental Injury, Hospital Confinement and Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program to assist with work/life balance
- McLane Perk Spots; Employee discount program offering discounts on apparel, health & wellness, outdoors and recreation, home services and electronics; all the little (or big) things that make life a little easier for you!
- 401(K) with Annual Company Match
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Time, Tuition Assistance and more!
About the Job:
The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas.
- You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times.
- The typical schedule for this position is 4 10-hour shifts.
- Some schedule flexibility is preferred.
- Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed.
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement.
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
Complete the short form below to begin the process.
Let's get started!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.