Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken's aerospace division facility in Lebanon, NH is part of Timken's world-leading manufacturing team; with more than 18,000 employees across 35 countries. Our team engineers, manufactures, and delivers the highest quality products keeping industry in motion.
- We offer unique career opportunities for well experienced and entry level team members.
- We will train you and help you advance (members of our Sr. Leadership team have mastered these positions as part of their career advancement).
- Comprehensive benefits offerings including; medical, dental, vision, retirement (401k), life, AD&D, short & long term disability, group legal, tuition reimbursement, generous time off.
- Timken Aerospace employees are first class; winners of the Green Globe Award, Lockheed Martin Sikorsky's Gold award, and Timken's Top Quality Award
Prepare, calibrate, and maintain gaging necessary for manufacturing processes.
- Perform various Gauge Service operations, including simple setups, adjustments, and maintain proper operational condition of a limited variety of gauges, fixtures, checking devices, and special purpose instrumentation. Perform basic prescribed repair/calibration activities following established procedures.
- Work from part drawings, set up charts, sequence sheets and other specifications for gauging setup requirements. Obtain necessary gauge components, fixtures, parts, masters and other material required. Make changeovers of gauging components such as depth fixtures, concentricity pins or arbors, various electrical and electronic devices, and other special purpose gauges. Make careful and precise adjustments to dials and indicators, adjust heights and stops for correct clearance.
- Check all setups against masters to insure accuracy of gauge to specified tolerance, squareness, concentricity, roundness and parallelism; make any indicated adjustments or corrections before releasing to operator.
- Assist in the issuance of gauges and related devices to machine operators and others, maintaining proper required records.
- Inspect own work; correct/report detected discrepancies to supervisor. Record appropriate data on designated form(s) as required. Assist in training employee(s) as required.
- Maintain necessary records. Move materials in the performance of duties or as directed. Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor. Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety and regulations.
General Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 0-3 years of manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of blueprints, drawings, schematics, and GD&T preferred
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Situational/Spatial awareness along with strict adherence to PPE/safety protocols is required.
- Use of hands, legs, both near/far vision, and hearing test. Must be able to climb ladders and lift up to 35 pounds. Requires extensive periods of walking and standing.
Timken is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We provide priority referrals of protected veterans.
US Citizen or Green card are required for some positions.
Lebanon, NH - Recruiting contact: Amy Bardos
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.