With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Join Staff Management - SMX at Skjodt-Barrett, the worlds leading manufacturer of complex food ingredients, specializing in the industrial supply of custom developed food solutions for the worlds leading retail food, food service and healthcare product manufactures. You'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment..
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Casual Dress Code, Modern, high tech Environment, Other on the spot perks, Advancement Opportunities.
Shifts: 2nd Shift, 1st Shift, 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Pay Rate: $15.40 - $24.00 / hour
In this role, you will perform the required duties:
- Set up, operate, and tend equipment that mixes and cooks ingredients in the manufacturing of food products, according to formulas or recipes.
- Select and measure or weigh ingredients, using English or metric measures.
- Follow recipes to produce food products of specified flavor, texture, clarity, bouquet, or color.
- Fill processing or cooking containers, such as kettles, rotating cookers, pressure cookers, or vats, with ingredients, by opening valves, by starting pumps or injectors, or by hand.
- Contribute to team effort by performing other duties as assigned and needed
Candidates must read, write, and speak in English or Spanish. Must be proficient in basic addition and subtraction. Steel toe boots or shoes are required. All other PPE will be provided by employer (hair nets, safety glasses, earplugs, gloves, uniforms and face masks or face shields).
All shifts available: 1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm 2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:30pm 3rd Shift: 11:00pm to 7:30am.
Requirements: Background Check, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Recruiting Center: Skjodt-Barrett/Lebanon, IN - 7220, 401 S. Enterprise Blvd., Lebanon, IN 46052.
Work Location: Skjodt-Barrett, 401 S. Enterprise Blvd., Lebanon, IN 46052.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Food Production, Forklift Operator, Machine Operator, Machine Packaging, Material Handler, Picker/Packer, Production.