Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Maintain and update the National Account database including new customer account numbers and any revisions to existing accounts
- Process the monthly National Account AR closing duties entering account chargebacks, proper account coding, profit pool ILS credit request entry
- Assist National Account Managers in maintaining key national account locations covered under the Account Orientation Guides
- Create and analyze Customer and Vendor online Copilot account access
- Any other duties as assigned
- Thorough knowledge of the PC
- including knowledge of graphic, spreadsheet, and word processing programs (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word) as well as general office machines and equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be well organized, able to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize as needed
- Must be detail oriented
Additional Job Details :
- Degree in Business Administration preferred In lieu of a degree , t wo years' experience in the administration field or prior customer service or operations experience preferred
- Two years' experience in the transportation field or prior customer service or operations experience preferred
Some travel may be required
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit. Occasionally stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: