We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
The Account Manager position sells services and products using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, marketing planning and technical development of products and services. You are the primary point of contact for customer requests, orders, concerns, suggestions, and complaints.
- Provide direct sales of Groeneveld products to end user customers and authorized installing OEM dealers
- Manage and directs all aspects of the customers' sales process, activities and account management within assigned territory.
- Travels the sales territory to call on regular and prospective customers. Regular travel to customer locations for application review of both new and existing projects.
- Drives sales growth in region effectively by managing the customer sales cycle process.
- Responsible for selling all GVLS product lines, as well as introducing other MPT products and services.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets as set by the executive leadership.
- Collect customer data, feedback and needs to communicate to leadership for future product development and introduction
- Stays connected to the market and competitors; monitoring others' activities and ensures protection of GVLS intellectual property.
- Sources new opportunities and introduces GVLS product lines.
- Provides validated forecasting data by customer and product. Coordinates monthly sales forecasting between customers and internal sales and procurement departments.
- Complete Customer Sales or Parts Order Form and Customer Requirement Sheet for each order.
- Works with Accounting to establish and resolve customer credit issues.
- Negotiates contracts, supplier agreements, communicates pricing increases and business partnerships for the company.
- Responsible for monthly reporting, monthly CRM updates, monthly forecasting and monthly expense report management.
- Responsible for consistent customer visits, trade show attendance and regular headquarter visits.
- Works with the Engineering and Technical departments to resolve customer problems and design demands.
- Primary point of contact for all aspects of customer relations including, product presentations, application review, product interfacing issues/questions, quotation presentation, post application follow up and any additional communication.
- Creates personal sales quotas in line with achieving company objectives
- Communicates rolling forecasting to ensure product availability and target achievement.
- Trains and works directly with other Account Managers to collectively drive sales growth and market share.
- Review and update CRM and National Sales Manager on open leads/opportunities on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for all sales plannin
Technical and Functional Skills:
Bachelors Degree plus 4 years experience required or 10 plus years experience.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.