Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
As the Senior Analyst, Data, you will play a key role in contributing to the operational efficiency and financial success of the company through effective budgeting, planning, execution, resource management and timely delivery of projects. Become a part of our dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Partner with business intelligence and data architects to remain current with GSO's continuously evolving data model
- Research aggregation of the data
- Investigate system input/output to determine data source
- Research data sources between systems for completeness and timeliness
- Verify accuracy of data and reports, and provide insights
- Act as a subject matter expert, assisting business analysts with operations and data-related questions
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience in data research and information reporting
- Experience processing large, complex, multidimensional datasets with data querying languages (SQL)
- A solid understanding of data modeling and ERD diagrams
- Advanced skills with SQL Developer tools and Microsoft Excel
It'd be great if you also have:
- Experience working in a supply chain, logistics, distribution, transportation or manufacturing environment
- Experience preparing, importing and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including communicating effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- The capability to grasp business concepts and assist clients at all levels
- Solid analytical skills
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.