With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management is looking for CNC Machinists level I and II in Skokie, IL! The Machinists will operate multi-axis lathes in support of machining and other process which includes tasks such as loading and tending runs of parts, or performing one-step operations on individual parts. This is a Direct Hire opportunity on 1st shift. $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! If interested, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com..
Perks & Benefits: Paid Training, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, STD /LTD, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sign on Bonus (Restrictions Apply), Other on the spot perks, Advancement Opportunities.
Bonus: $1000 Sign on Bonus.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Employment Types: Full Time, Direct Hire.
Pay Rate: $24.00 - $32.20 / hour
- Reads blueprints, job orders, tooling instructions, and standard charts for such specifications as dimensions, tolerances, and tooling instructions
- Must be able to perform simple inspection using calipers, micrometers, and other miscellaneous gages.
- May compute data such as dimensions, rotation speeds, feed rates and machining times stored within cell.
- 1 to 5+ years of experience operating a multi-axis CNC lathe
- Starting and observing machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Edit CNC Programs ( G-Code and M-Code machine language)
- Must have working and operation knowledge of Fanuc and OSP CNC Controllers
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Midland, Skokie, IL 60077.
Job Types: Machine Operator, Manufacturing.