Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage; starting pay $18.00/hr including pay increase to $22.25/hr top pay.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- 2 or more years work experience in manufacturing environment or related education preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.