Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The CNC Operator is responsible for the setup and operation of one or more assigned multi-axis CNC machine tools to produce component parts in accordance to engineering drawings, internal sketches, or other specifications provided by engineering.
- Meeting production schedules and standard timeframes established for setup and cycle times.
- Setup and operate a variety of CNC equipment to produce high precision coupling components using engineering drawings and specifications.
- Performing and documenting in-process QA inspections.
- Perform follow-up operations, such as deburring, marking, and cleaning parts as required.
- Consistently maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High School Diploma.
- 2 years CNC operator and set up experience preferred.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.