- Are you ambitious, customer focused, and ready for a career with an innovative industry leader?
- Do you enjoy working with customers to find creative solutions?
- Are you looking to find a company where you can build a long-term career?
If you answered yes, we'd like you to join our Remarketing Team as a Post Sale Support Specialist! This position is critical in providing support to our customers after Penske used equipment has been purchased.
Why Choose Penske?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
- We invest in you - You'll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
- There's room to grow - The opportunities don't stop here. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
- Did we mention the perks? - Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with company match, hybrid schedule, team competitions and incentives, and various employee discounts.
A Day in the Life:
Penske prides itself in ensuring our customers have a positive buying experience whether it's their 1 st truck or their 30 th . The main objective of this role is to function as the primary contact to our customers via phone and email for those who recently purchased a commercial vehicle. An ideal candidate would have strong problem-solving skills, creativity and legendary customer service to handle after-sale activity. This role entails coordinating with not only the customer but also other Penske shops, field locations, third-party vendors, and other internal groups.
- Handle customer service calls in our busy Corporate Sales Center
- Resolve and explain after-sale procedures
- Input customer information into the Salesforce.com database
- Execute documents, obtain work orders and enter data in a variety of systems
- Interact with internal Penske departments and field locations
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service role either in a Call Center environment or in a customer facing / retail environment is required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
- Possess strong people skills and highly service oriented
- Professional telephone presence required
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required
- Some level of sales experience or sales skills is preferred
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain accurate required
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft and Windows based programs
- Fluency in Spanish desirable
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.