Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you're looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Lead Analyst, Technical Services you will not only act as liaison between the business team and the Platform team to assist in developing the requirements of the business but also ensure the correct platform solutions are used to deliver business solutions. An individual in this role also identifies, analyzes, and assists with design, training, testing and implementation of solutions. Become a part of our rapidly growing global team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Participate in the identification, review and analysis of business requirements and assist in the design and development of solutions
- Collaborate with the Product Owner(s) and Project Managers to complete iteration and Release Planning, ensuring appropriate technical representation
- Oversee project management and Day-to-day team duties including, status reports, estimating work efforts, planning work assignments
- Involvement with establishing the logical design of the system with architects, developers, and other team members
- Maintain and create accurate, consistent, and user-friendly documentation suitable for reuse in multiple applications
- Participate in the training and development of IT personnel on business operations
- Guide prioritization of requirement documents, design documents and work products
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 6 years of years of experience in technical writing and communications in a project-based environment, with ServiceNow or comparable systems and/or implementation experience
- Strong fluency of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience managing expectations and priorities - must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow architecture. Experience in Service Now administration, configurations setup, and testing
It'd be great if you also have:
- ServiceNow Certification such as ITIL v3 Foundations certification, Certified ServiceNow Systems Administrator or any other ServiceNow Certifications which proves the proficient track record working in ServiceNow systems in the past
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO's candidate privacy statement here.