Now Hiring up to $23.00 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center
8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm**Please note our Recruiting Center will be closed on Thursday, 11/24 for Thanksgiving. There will be reduced hours on Friday, 11/25, we will be open from 9am - 12pm. Normal operating hours will resume on 11/28***
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy - competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement, and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! As a member of our team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack!
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive culture. Chewy offers a variety of scheduling options including part-time and full-time roles. You'll receive competitive pay, and the opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company match
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned, before your regular payday!
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions; labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or Movexx
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage and staging locations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com .
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.