Now Hiring up to $21.00 / hour
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a supportive and inclusive culture - where you'll receive competitive pay and wage increases.
We offer the following benefits for our part-time team members:
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- 401(k) with company matching
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned, before your regular payday!
What you'll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great care in every order we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers, moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift, etc.
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments.
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport product to storage and staging locations.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment e.g., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team lift.
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, please contact CAAR@chewy.com .
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact CAAR@chewy.com .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact HR@chewy.com .
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.