POSITION SUMMARY: The purpose of the Field Supervisor position is to supervise, lead and direct Hazmat Field Service Technicians and Hazmat Driver/Operators to assist in completion of assigned tasks or duties.
Call Dawn (855) 877-3392 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Distribute daily workload to team members
- Ensure all employees perform assigned tasks in compliance with all company, customer, and federally required safety policies/procedures
- Ensure all employees are complying with all company policies and procedures on, attendance, substance abuse, theft, willful or neglectful damage to company equipment, uniforms, and all remaining company rules and regulations.
- Ensure all employees are working in the most productive and cost-effective manner to complete the assigned job/task in the best interest of company profitability.
- Professionally and legibly complete or direct and review completion all on sight paperwork for the company and customer.
- Adapt to ever changing conditions (customer requirements, time schedules, weather, etc.) to see that assignments are completed to customer satisfaction and in the best interest of company.
- Interact professionally and effectively with on sight customer and other vendor representatives
- 3-5 experience in the Environmental and/or Industrial Services industry, preferably in emergency response.
- 2-4 years of Experienced in Tank Entry Supervisor in API
- Have a general understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures. (Training will be provided)
- Document and report any accidents/injuries immediately to company safety and business officials.
- Ensure equipment and company property is maintained in proper condition.
- Valid Driver's License
- High School Diploma or GED
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Dawn with any questions at (855) 877-3392.