POSITION SUMMARY: With direct supervision from a Lead Technician, Fleet Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager, a Maintenance Technician A performs repair and maintenance work on diesel and non-diesel equipment and trucks including, but not limited to, chassis components; refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic, and electrical systems; air brake systems; general engine work; HVAC components; and suspension, drive train and steering systems. Enjoy the benefits of working on a single fleet with state-of-the-art equipment, supporting our drivers as they run their routes and servicing some of the most technically advanced vehicles on the road.
Call Jenny (855) 877-4829 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Tackle a new challenge every day.
- Maintain and repair highly intricate and powerful machinery.
- Receive training on new technologies and equipment.
- Work a regular shift in a stable industry.
- Be recognized for exceptional performance.
- Serve your community and your customers.
- Follow strong career paths for professional growth.
- Enjoy competitive wages and benefits.
- Join us and help make a positive impact on your community, your environment, and your world.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repair maintenance functions, both on-site and on the road.
- Chassis component repair and maintenance.
- Refuse bodies, including control, hydraulic and electrical systems; Air and hydraulic braking systems.
- Engine repair and maintenance.
- Suspension, drivetrain and steering systems.
- Heating and air conditioning systems.
- Line maintenance welding and fabrication.
- Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools.
- Completes applicable Company training programs.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy-duty trucks.
- Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or automotive systems: Suspensions & Steering, General Engine, Transmissions, Brakes, Electrical, Hydraulics, Drive Train, Diesel Emissions.
- ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not required.
- LNG and/or CNG experience is a plus but not required.
- Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License is a plus but not required.
- Valid Driver's License.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Jenny with any questions at (855) 877-4829.