Fork Lift Operators - $18.00/hour with $2k Sign On Bonus
CROCS is NOW HIRING FORK LIFT OPERATORS
Currently offering a $2000 sign-on bonus for Equipment Operators.*
We can barely contain our excitement! We have opened our brand-new e-commerce building, Saltwater. Our new state-of-the-art facility is 750k square feet and will bring the total square feet for our campus to over 1.6 million.
We are looking for energetic and reliable Associates to join our Ohio Distribution Center Team as FORK LIFT OPERATORS. We are hoping to fill our newest facility with the best and brightest!
Switching jobs can be stressful. At Crocs, we want you to be Confidently Comfortable in your new role. We aim to make the transition easier by offering weekly hiring events, multiple shift options, Day 1 benefit eligibility, and the opportunity to earn a $750 incentive for a limited time. We also provide bi-weekly perfect attendance pay, individual performance incentives, and an annual company bonus paid in March.
We believe in being People Purposed, so we design our training and incentives to be accessible to our entire workforce. Over half of hourly associates earn bi-weekly attendance and performance incentives, and every employee is eligible for our company bonus.
If you're a distribution veteran, we give you the tools you need and put you in a place to start earning our performance incentives. And, if you're new to distribution, our dedicated training team provides hands-on support to give you the tools and time to be successful.
- 1st Shift - Very limited availability
- 2nd Shift – Limited Available
- Weekend Shift – Most availability
ORDER SELECTOR/CHERRY PICKER EXPERIENCED OPERATORS!
- $18.00/hour to start
- $2000 sign on bonus
- $1000 at 45 days and $1000 at 90 days
- Will start at lower a hourly rate with an opportunity to grow
- $.50/hour perfect attendance incentive
- Up to $5.25/hour in performance incentives
- 5% annual bonus
- DAY 1 Benefits
- Cross training in most departments
- Industry-leading benefits, available to you on your day of hire. Including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, STD/LTD, Basic Life Insurance & More!
- 120 hours of PTO in your first calendar year (accrued per pay)
- 10 paid holidays
- 50% employee discount
- Strong attendance record, work ethic, and safety record
- Flexibility to be cross-trained in different departments
- Able to lift up to 35lbs regularly
- Our tallest racks are 40 feet high, so you can't be afraid of heights
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Specific vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust and focus (equipment operators)