Job Specific Responsibilities and Preferred Qualifications:
- Rising Senior graduating in December 2023 or May 2024
- Working towards degree in Data Analytics or other related field
- Will be working in a hybrid environment
- Will have the opportunity to work in one of the following areas:
- Supply Chain analytics
- Data Analytics
Gain hands-on experience in areas such as marketing, human resources, information technology, sales, operations, finance, logistics, business development, merchandising, and/or other departments.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Prepares and delivers insights and recommendations based on analyses.
- Produces findings and draws conclusions from analyses. Makes oral and written recommendations to management.
- Executes tasks directly related to functional projects and/or process improvements.
- Communicates issues and roadblocks related to areas of responsibility.
- May assist in research or special projects in a variety of areas in order to fulfill business initiatives and meet business objectives.
Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis and techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Frequent periods are spent standing or sitting in the same location with some opportunity to move about. Occasionally there may be a requirement to stoop or lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Certification may be required in some areas. Generally 0-2 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 0-1 year of experience in a related field.