Pilot has the best employees in the transportation and logistics industry!
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Manages all warehouse operations including personnel
- Handles all aspects of inventory management
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plans to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Other duties
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in the English language
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Products
- Ability to utilize tools such as pivot tables to analyze and present data
- Experience shipping Haz-Mat / DG via ground and air methods
Additional Job Details :
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- 5+ years operating a WMS (Warehouse Management System) with or without scanners
- 5+ years leading a staff >5 full-time employees
- 2+ years operation powered industrial trucks (forklift, reach truck)
- 2+ years using UPS WorldShip and/or FedEx Ship Manager
- Previous Haz-Mat certification
- Reach truck experience
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of phones and PCs is required. Position requires working remotely at times.
- If applicable
If you are interested in working with a talented, passionate and dedicated team of professionals in a rapidly growing industry, Pilot wants to hear from you!
Effective August 18, 2021 Pilot will be mandating that all new hires are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus before starting work at any of our locations.
Our definition of fully vaccinated for purposes of new hire is as follows:
In compliance with CDC guidelines, individuals will be considered fully vaccinated and eligible to begin work as follows: