Job Specific Responsibilities and Preferred Qualifications:
- Will be supporting recruiting for our Information Technology organization.
- Will be part of a strong, collaborative recruiting organization.
- Combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- Workday Recruiting or other ATS experience.
- Responsible for full desk recruiting including sourcing, business partnership, interview coordination, negotiations, and offer approvals.
- Ability to prioritize recruiting efforts and provide strategic support to business partners. Will work closely with Senior IT Leaders, HR Partners, and other businesses.
- Creative Sourcing skills including Linkedin Recruiter, networking, and other sourcing tools.
- Open to hybrid or 100% remote.
Responsible for implementing and administering a recruiting strategy for hard-to-fill openings. Conduct need/fit assessment of candidates through screening and interviews. Negotiate and finalize position offers to candidates.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Oversees the full life cycle recruiting process by delivering a pipeline of high quality candidates to hiring managers via networking, cold calling, relationship building, and other sourcing methods.
- Manages the selection process to ensure a rigorous interview process and proper placement of motivated and qualified candidates.
- Supports internal clients by understanding business context and needs and providing consulting and talent solutions.
- Conducts information sessions with managers to determine position requirements.
- Negotiates and finalizes position offers to potential associates.
- Obtains information on competitors, industry changes, and market salary structures.
- Performs administrative tasks and follows-up with candidates and managers.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, business principles, and practical experience.
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or indirectly supervises support staff.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.