Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Job Description: Performs set-ups and operates a variety of machines to produce package bearings to specifications. Effectively monitors production while maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced in assigned production area. Follows established policies and regulations. Completes appropriate duties as assigned by management. A Manufacturing Associate must have general knowledge of mechanics, mathematics, and hand tools and be familiar with computers. Work is performed under the direct supervision of the supervisor with guidance from team leader.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - excellent hourly wage plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
What We Need:
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma (GED).
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.