This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
A $4 Billion global organization with over 18,000 employees, renowned for delivering confidence, comfort and enjoyment for over 100 years.
With a growing network of facilities worldwide, NNR Global Logistics is well positioned as your perfect supply chain partner.
A people-centric organization, satisfying in excess of 1 million customers - every day. Aligned to our Corporate Philosophy, our mission is to ensure our customers, our employees and anyone engaging with NNR, experience Confidence, Comfort and Enjoyment.
Responsible for generating new business of any customer between NNR USA offices and the NNR Worldwide Organization of offices, partners and agents.
Duties & Functions
- Generate new business, while maintaining and expanding business with existing customers between NNR USA offices and the NNR Worldwide Organization of offices, partners and agents.
- Work with the Branch Manager to expand new business.
- In cooperation with the NNR USA Global Accounts Manager, personal sales specifically to targeted Major/Global Accounts in the given sales territory.
- Minimum 40 outside sales calls per month to new and existing clients and record them in PowerNet sales.
- Must spend 70% or more of time engaged in making sales calls or other service related activities away from the place of business.
- Record all Sales Leads and Routing Orders in PowerNet sales and meet the company standards for these targets on a monthly basis.
- Maintain a profit level of three times your salary on a monthly basis.
- Participate in scheduled sales T-cons.
- Generate all sales reports in PowerNet sales.
- Maintain all set targets for reporting sales person as indicated in the Sales Manual.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of college or military service, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years or sales or equivalent industry experience.
- Five years of experience in the freight forwarding or logistics industry.
- Solid of customer service techniques.
- Proficient computer knowledge to include Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Personal vehicle, valid driver's license and current insurance required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, frequently and/or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Overnight travel may be required, including foreign travel.