The Recruiting Assistant - Driver Hiring Center will primarily support processes around driver candidate sourcing and prescreening. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about ensuring positive candidate experiences, have high energy, a positive attitude, attention to detail, and capacity to deliver results.
Qualified candidates for this role will have prior experience demonstrating strong customer support through administrative and process completion, including issue resolution and strong follow-up. In this role you will need to be proficient in the use of technology, being able to capture candidate information via phone while managing multiple screen computer applications. Bilingual Spanish or French candidates are also strongly preferred as our operations support geographies across the United States and Canada.
The expected schedule for this position is 9:30am-6pm.
-Handle all inbound calls to main line
-Contact and prescreen all new leads and applicants
-Submits motor vehicle record (MVR) checks for driver candidates
-Schedules phone interviews with hiring specialists
-Perform validation/verification of driver candidate medical cards to company standards
-Heavy documentation of candidate conversations, primarily within Salesforce and Taleo
-Source for applicants within various markets
-Other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor
- Prior demonstrated high-touch customer service and follow-up experience required.
- Administrative or recruiting experience preferred.
- Prior Salesforce, Taleo or other applicant tracking system experience highly preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent English/Spanish written and verbal communication a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge of Word and Excel, and must be internet savvy.
- A sense of humor and positive attitude are helpful, as this can be a stressful job with competing priorities at any given time.
- Qualified candidates must be effective communicators who are not afraid of the phone.
- Candidates who are highly technically savvy (internet, cloud base applications, good with internet data research, cell phone/text messaging, etc.) are highly preferred.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.