We are looking for a talented Diesel Technician to join our growing Fleet Maintenance Department at our Westhampton, NJ shop.
Apply below or call (855) 974-6409 Today!
$1.00 per hour 2nd Shift Differential - 3:00PM start time, Monday through Friday
Up to $1,000 Annual Tool Allowance Reimbursement
- Hourly Pay with OT at top competitive pay rates; Annual Benefits
- New, modern equipment to work on in clean shops
- Premier Northeast Carrier - 24 Shops across the Northeast Region
Simply put, when it comes to getting the job done, Pyle People Deliver. A family-owned and operated business since 1924, Pyle believes in providing you with the resources and stability to succeed. Our promise is to provide outstanding service as it remains to be our first and foremost mission.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine preventative maintenance and repairs to heavy duty trucks
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to brakes, air ride systems, electrical components, suspension systems, etc.
- Diagnosing and performing necessary repairs to the engine, electrical, and exhaust after-treatment systems
- Inspecting and replacing general components as required
Your Benefits will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 8 paid annual holidays - in addition to vacation and personal time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Annual Tool Allowance Program
- Annual, continual training
- Uniforms Provided
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience repairing/maintaining Class 8 trucks
- A complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel or heavy-duty vehicle experience; HS Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Willingness to learn and grow your abilities
- Ability to work independently with a "can-do" attitude
Want a look under the hood? Click here to see what a typical day as a Pyle Technician looks like: https://vimeo.com/511212424
A Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of LTL Service Centers, strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized Truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.