A Duie Pyle is seeking an experienced Forklift Technician/Mechanic to join our growing Fleet Maintenance Department at our York, PA shop. This is a second shift position.
Apply below or call (855) 974-6409 Today!
Hours: 7:00 AM Monday through Friday; $1.00 per hour shift differential
- Hourly Pay with OT, paid weekly; annual benefits
- $1,000 per year Tool Allowance Reimbursement
- New, modern equipment to work on; 24 clean shops across the Northeast Region
Simply put, when it comes to getting the job done, Pyle People Deliver. A family-owned and operated business since 1924, our promise is to provide outstanding service as it remains to be our first and foremost mission.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine preventative maintenance and repairs to heavy duty trucks
- Troubleshooting and performing repairs to brakes, air ride systems, electrical components, suspension systems, etc.
- Diagnosing and performing necessary repairs to the engine, electrical, and exhaust after-treatment systems
- Inspecting and replacing general components as required
To be qualified for this position, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience repairing/maintaining Class 8 trucks
- A complete set of hand tools for a heavy duty truck technician
- Vocational or Technical Training in diesel or heavy-duty vehicle experience; HS Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Willingness to learn and grow your abilities
- Ability to work independently with a "can-do" attitude
Benefits of Pyle:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Annual Profit Sharing (100% employer paid)
- Wellness Program for yearly benefits discount
- Paid vacation and PTO; paid annual holidays
Want a look under the hood? Click here to see what a typical day as a Pyle Technician looks like: https://vimeo.com/511212424
A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the congested Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of LTL Service Centers, strategically located warehouses, Dedicated fleet operations and specialized Truckload services through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle Dedicated prides itself on delivering the most personalized service in the industry, with much of our success credited to our drivers. While we hire drivers to support a primary account, to maintain our level of service, there are times that we request members of the dedicated driving team to provide temporary assistance to support other accounts during high volume periods.