Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Remote Opportunity! This role can be located anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
At GXO, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Pricing Analyst - Remote, you will respond to customers and sales representatives who have pricing inquiries and provide accurate and competitive quotes in a timely manner.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Compile, review and execute appropriate pricing strategy; utilize internal and market tools to develop and submit pricing proposals
- Communicate with business development and account management regarding pricing requests
- Perform detailed cost/revenue analysis based on input from various departments, including Sales, Solutions, Pricing, Operations, IT, HR, etc.
- Quote customers on cost-plus, fixed and transactional pricing based on RFP request
- Conduct analyses under different pricing scenarios to compare net results
- Prepare client templates, pro forma budgets and pricing proposals to submit for new and renewed business
- Collaborate with Pricing team leadership to establish and implement a pricing strategy and tactical plan
- Recommend and implement continuous improvement projects
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of professional pricing experience
- Experience with quantitative analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
It'd be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
- 2 years of experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting and/or budgeting
- Analytic software experience, including performing database collection, using software programs to gather data for modeling and making meaningful use of data
- Experience developing and preparing capital and operating budgets
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- The aptitude to quickly learn new software
- Solid attention to detail and follow-up skills with experience identifying and resolving problems
- Adaptability under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
We engineer smarter, faster, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.