Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
- Work with engineers and internal customers to define project scopes along with deliverables to meet their needs
- Assist the electrical engineer to develop project cost estimates, timelines, along with project justification
- Coordinate with vendors and outside contractors to aid the electrical engineer with designing controls and other electrical / electronic systems to meet the project deliverables.
- Supervise the fabrication and installation of equipment
- Provide training to production operators and maintenance personnel
- Aid maintenance or other engineers as required
- Direct the construction and build of expense class, proto-type equipment designs or modifications
- High School or Equivalent
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years electrical/electronic industrial repair experience in lieu of degree
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.