Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Janitor is responsible for cleaning and ensuring an orderly condition in the offices, break rooms, bathrooms, yard/ground, parking lots, warehouse, and/or dock areas. Ensures sanitation of work areas.
• Performs heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish
• Notifying management of need for repairs
• Monitor Pest systems
• Works safely and reports hazards to shift supervisor
What Experience You Need
• Ability to solve routine problems
• Ability to understand and follow all safety rules, procedure manuals, and diagrams
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work independently
What Could Set You Apart
• Certification or experience in operating a forklift or other warehouse related equipment preferred
• High School Diploma/GED Preferred
• Able to lift 50 pounds
• Able to read and understand safety protocol and other manuals pertaining to the location
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.