Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
- Up to 25% of the job is directing the work of others, reviewing schedule with supervisor at the beginning of the shift, discussing daily plan and objectives, assisting in training other associates, and advising the supervisor of any problems that occur during the shift
- Able to schedule trucks and assign tasks and Team skills
- Follow attendance policy, show up for work on time and ready to work assigned shift.
- Participate in physical inventories.
What Experience You Need
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Worked in cold environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or similar preferred.
What Could Set You Apart
- Requires ability to work independently
- Must be able to work varied schedule
- Occasionally works overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work or to attend meetings
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.