Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Direct general office activities and workflow for a single site. Responsibilities may include: payroll, traffic, customer service, and accounting/budgeting functions. May have responsibility for Human Resources functions such as recruitment, training, discipline, labor management provisions, and development of operational policies, programs, and procedures.
• Develop or update procedures, policies, and standards.
• Implement corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
• Work with General Manager to develop annual departmental budget.
• Resolve customer complaints and answer customers' questions.
• Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, and shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, and evaluate performance.
What Experience You Need
• Five to eight years office experience in warehousing and/or logistics
• 1-3 years general supervisory/management experience
• HS Diploma
• Tools and Technology: Proficient in WMS and Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
What Could Set You Apart
• Experience in HRIS, ATS and SAP systems preferred
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.