Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Responsible for supporting the direction, coordination, and evaluation of product movement and customer service. Carry out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems by performing the duties through subordinate supervisors.
• Ensure budgeted revenues, expenses, and targets are met.
• Ensure sales and business development initiatives are met.
• Monitor, document and improve the procedures and KPI's related to all aspects of product handling and customer service.
• Work with General Manager to develop annual facility budgets.
• Perform regular inspections of work areas to ensure compliance with food safety and occupational safety laws and guidelines are followed.
What Experience You Need
Qualifications & Experience:
• 5 years supervisory experience
• Associate's Degree (A.A.) preferred
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to manage supervisors and employees.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with variety of individuals
• Ability to reason, negotiate, instruct, persuade, or speak with others;
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.