Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• General Maintenance throughout the warehouse as needed
• Perform Maintenance on MHE (Material Handling Equipment)
• Keep maintain records using CMMS system
What Experience You Need
• Minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience
• Forklift, Automotive, Diesel, small engine repair, or related
What Could Set You Apart
• Automotive or related Mechanical, Electrical, Technical degree, certificate, or diploma
• Experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, or Warehouse
• Formal MHE Tech Training (Hyster, Crown, Toyota, or Raymond preferred)
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.