We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
This purpose of this position is to lead a portion of the Quality Advancement key initiatives, cross-training within the Quality functions, to provide optimal support to operations.
Primary responsibilities include serving in a product management capacity for the facility, managing all new product requests (NPR's), new product to manufacture (NPM's) and management of change (MOC) issues.
Additional responsibilities include product and process analysis, APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA & FMEA.
- Lead Quality efforts in the facility, either individually or within teams. Expectations are that this will involve a lead role in many situations, including team leader, project manager, etc,
- Lead quality improvement activities utilizing quality tools and quantitative analysis to achieve improvements in process capabilities, scrap/ rework, customer complaints and improve the overall QMA
- Serve as the Quality Lead for the facility, including the management of NPR's, NPM's, MOC's, and other APQP-specific tasks.
- Function as liaison with engineering by making product dispositions, handling deviation requests, and interpreting engineering and corporate standards as required.
Technical & Funtional Skills
- Able to multiple competing tasks and priorities, while performing quality work efficently with minimal supervison.
- Accomplishes objectives and delivers planned results.
- Five years of experience in Quality/Product areas.
- Excellent probelm solver
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Great communications skills
Minimum-Bachelor of Business, Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Technology
Preferred-Masterof Business, Manufacturing Technology, Industrail Technology
Previous Job Experience
Minimum-5-7 years experience
Preferred-7-10 years experience
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.