POSITION SUMMARY: The purpose of the Foreman Field Services position is to serve as a working Foreman of a crew of Field Technicians who remove and dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous materials. The foreman is responsible for all onsite paperwork, meeting all safety requirements, preparing the work site to ensure safety of the public during the removal of the hazardous materials, conducting safety briefings, and monitoring jobs to ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
Call Dawn (855) 877-3392 to learn more about our opportunities!
- Distribute daily workload to team members.
- Ensure all employees perform assigned tasks in compliance with all Company, customer, and federally required safety policies/procedures.
- Conducts all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all employees are working in the most productive and cost-effective manner to complete the assigned job/task in the best interest of company profitability.
- Adapt to ever changing conditions (customer requirements, time schedules, weather, etc.) to see that assignments are completed to customer satisfaction and in the best interest of Company.
- Provides service to all customers that meets or exceeds customer expectations with regard to the entire customer experience.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- At least 3 years of experience in the Environmental and/or Industrial Services industry, preferably in emergency response.
- At least 2 years of experience in Tank Entry Supervisor in API.
- Have a general knowledge, understanding and ability to work in Elevated or Confined Space Entry Required areas as well as follow Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures.
- Certification, including Transportation Worker (TWIC) clearance, as may be required by regulations.
- Valid Driver's License.
Please click APPLY BELOW and complete the short application that follows. You are still welcome to call Dawn with any questions at (855) 877-3392.