We're passionate about applying our expertise to engineer and manufacture applications that will perform in the most challenging environments. Every day, more than 20,000 associates around the world collaborate to deliver unique solutions and unparalleled value to our customers.
Together, We'll Keep the World Moving Forward. Not everyone knows what Timken makes. But you'll recognize what we make possible. Timken engineers solutions that keep the world moving by offering products and services to keep the world's equipment, machinery and vehicles in motion. Everywhere from NASCAR® to NASA.
Timken Aurora Bearing Company is seeking a CNC Cell Operator that will be responsible for machining various parts that may be utilized in aircraft or commercially. This is a 2nd Shift position, with hours 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM. Occassional Saturdays and overtime may be required.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Operate to machine component parts from bar stock, O.D. and I.D. size, facing, chamfer, grooving, drilling or other machine requirements.
- Load parts, cycle machine, check parts at designated intervals per inspection plan and make necessary adjustments to maintain quality characteristics of parts per print specifications throughout machining operations.
- Run 1st piece part, make necessary adjustments to attain quality characteristics per print specifications.
- Package and tag parts, complete all required paperwork.
- Maintain all machine fluid levels
- Sign out all necessary gauging equipment from Q.A. and set gauges per print specifications
- High School Diploma or GED (validation is required)
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment operating CNC machines (minimum 1 year)
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- STD and LTD
- Health savings account (with company provided contribution)
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- ...and much more!
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.