Serves as a liaison between the organization and the customer served by provided solutions. Maintains all day-to-day functions in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) site within a client's facility.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Ensures the timely and accurate fulfillment of daily replenishment orders for the customer.
- Receives daily replenishment and branch transfers to maintain accurate inventory.
- Completes all control reports in the intervals described within operations manual.
- Monitors and adjusts minimum as well as maximum parameters on an ongoing basis to maintain the proper levels of inventory.
- Recognizes and communicates both market and customer business conditions to the necessary stakeholders.
- Engages with the customer about product stocking levels, assortment, and seasonal fluctuations to ensure there are no outages.
- Monitors inventory and maintains regional items as necessary.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally, 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
401(K) with company match
Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
Paid Sick Time
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Whole Life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including market data, experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.