With Staff Management - SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Technicians are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment per safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. If interested, send resume to email@example.com and submit an online application..
Perks & Benefits: Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Time Off, Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Other on the spot perks.
Shifts: 3rd Shift.
Employment Types: Direct Hire, Full Time.
Pay Rate: $28.00 - $31.00 / hour
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/ unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines.
- Associate degree or state approved apprenticeship program completion in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance is a plus;
- 4 or more years' experience in strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information
Requirements: Background Check, Drug Test, Must be at least 18 years old.Able to Lift 30 pounds., required education: HS Diploma or GED.
Work Location: Staff Management - SMX, Sheboygan, WI 53081.
Job Types: Equipment Operator, Manufacturing, Maintenance.
The hourly rate for this position is anticipated to range between $28.00 - $31.00 per hour. This range is a good-faith estimate, based on the qualifications necessary for the position, including but not limited to experience, training, and other considerations permitted by law. Factors that may be used when making an offer may include a candidate's skills and experience, the expected quality and quantity of work, and internal pay alignment, as needed. Most candidates will start in the bottom half of the pay range. The upper end of the range will generally be reserved for candidates with extensive skills and experience. An employee's pay history will not be a contributing factor where prohibited by local law.