Logistics at full potential.
At GXO, we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
At GXO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Senior Analyst, Tax Provision, you will support the company's global income tax accounting, reporting and tax return compliance functions. Join us at GXO, and we'll give you the support you need to excel at work, and the resources to build a career that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Assist with the global consolidated financial reporting of income taxes, quarterly tax provisions and tax compliance using U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strive to maintain accuracy and completeness for all tax general ledger accounts
- Develop work papers, processes and procedures required to prepare tax provisions and tax returns
- Assist with the tax team's reporting to upper management relating to effective tax rates, cash taxes and special projects
- Run analyses/modeling for the tax implications of transactions, tax planning projects, new ASU and pending accounting and tax legislations
- Assist with the tax team's contribution to merger and acquisition initiatives, including due diligence and integration matters
- Aid in the research of various domestic and international tax issues
- Provide support on other tax-related research and special projects
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 2 years of experience preparing and/or reviewing U.S. GAAP income tax provisions for multinational companies
- Solid knowledge of Longview Tax Provision and CorpTax software
- Experience with Oracle and HFM
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Word and PowerPoint; advanced Excel capabilities.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Taxation or equivalent
- CPA credentials
- 3+ years of experience preparing and/or reviewing U.S. GAAP income tax provisions for multinational companies
- Prior experience administering SharePoint
- Solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
We engineer smarter, faster, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
GXO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with GXO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.