Responsible for recording and maintaining control of all inventory items purchased and produced. Responsible for receiving product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Audit inventory to keep systems in balance during daily order processing.
- Research and resolve all keyed issues, adjustments and discrepancies. Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Complete follow up to all previous inventory adjustments. Completes and reviews cycle counts.
- Maintain time control tables consistent with base tables, key and review allocations.
- Receives products from vendors to check for quality. Communicates potential quality issues to buyers.
- Maintains quality control and inventory control manuals.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting or standing in the same location and/or there may be a need to stoop regularly or move/lift light material or equipment (typically less than 8 pounds).
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
For CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA Job Seekers:
HDS provides the following benefits to all permanent full-time associates:
Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision plans
Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
401(K) with company match
Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
Paid Sick Time
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
Critical Illness Insurance
Whole Life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
CA, CO, CT, MD, NJ, NV, NY, OH, RI, WA law requires the posting of the potential salary range for advertised jobs. Individual base pay is determined based on a variety of elements including market data, experience, skills, internal equity and other factors.